In a new article from 2nd Jan. John Dorfman writes about his robot model portfolio which consists of stocks that have the following criteria:
1) US 2) market value > 500 mn. 3) debt less than shareholders' equity
From these stocks the 10 cheapest ones are selected based on PE-ratio.
Stocks John Dorfman selected for this model portfolio for 2018:
- Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP)
- Peabody Energy Corp. (BTU)
- Linn Energy Inc. (LNGG)
- SandRidge Energy Inc (SD)
- Schneider National Inc. (SNDR)
- Ichor Holdings Ltd. (ICHR)
- Kemet Corp. (KEM)
- Micron Technology Inc. (MU)
- GameStop Corp. (GME)
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY)
He uses this model portfolio as source of ideas which seems to me to be a good approach to find interesting stocks.
Disclaimer: This is no recommendation to buy or sell any stock, as always, please do your own research!